StatCounter

Friday 2 March 2012

Yesterday - Day 005

I have another project idea in mind and this is just the beginning. A hint: it combines all of my favourite things. Should I say what it is? Hmmm From here on out, everything I do in the kitchen will be research. :D

I was excited to make dinner last night. I create something new and Serenity helped me make it. I prepped the veggies and made ahead the rice while she was in school. Hamburger isn't something she's overly fond of, but after helping make the meal, she ate quite a bit of it. I was happy about that!

I am calling it Seasoned Beef and Cheddar Rice. I realize a sprig of parsley would make this dish look prettier, but I have none. lol


I'm looking forward to cooking with Serenity again tonight. She requested chicken, and I have another new idea in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment