StatCounter

Saturday 3 March 2012

Day 006 & 007

Yesterday I made a classic with Serenity. I think, the last time I made it I was a kid too! Foil Packet Chicken & Veggies. I want to play with it a bit before I share the recipe we made. I definitely think the chicken could have absorbed more flavour, but it was still very good. The kids had seconds.

Today was a leftovers day, but I did make peanut butter cookies with Serenity. Yesterday she drew me this adorable picture of a dream she had about us making cookies and cupcakes together, and we had decorated each of them with a heart. She didn't mind waiting until today to get baking.


I'll be making dinner with her again tomorrow. I'm not sure what yet, but I'm thinking chicken breasts again, and possibly use the tortillas my husband bought. Maybe I should soak some beans tonight.

I promised Serenity we'd make banana muffins another day too. Something with a streusel top, maybe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment