StatCounter

Tuesday 6 March 2012

010 Pasta!

Serenity asked me the other day how noodles are made, so I promised we'd make some together. We were going to make it tomorrow when she was out of school, but I had to come up with something for dinner tonight, so we made it today.

I made the pasta dough just before she got home so that it would be ready to use right away.

 Once I got the dough worked through on the largest setting, it was a breeze for her. She thinned it all out and then ran it through the cutter.

We ended up cooking all of it!

And eating all of it too! Serenity and I made the pasta sauce together - Creamy Garlic Pasta with Bacon and Peas. The 2 oldest ate everything but their peas. Astra had 4 or 5 helpings. I lost count. lol

3 comments:

  1. Oh, you have a pasta maker! In a previous post I asked how you made your noodles but now i see! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deanna, making pasta is super easy! If you don't have a pasta maker, you can just use a pizza cutter and hand cut it all. It won't be as uniform, but it will taste just as good.

    ReplyDelete