StatCounter

Monday 19 March 2012

Day 023 - Turnover Dough 3 Ways

Or rather, that was my intent! But time is a hot commodity and I simply did not have enough of it today. My husband mentioned how he misses my empanadas, so I was going to make some for him. But I wanted to make them spicy, so I also wanted to make a kid-friendly version for our picky eaters. And then I thought, why I don't I make a dessert too.

I made pizza pockets for the kids. They loved them. Serenity helped fill them. They were kept simple with just pizza sauce, pepperoni, and a big chunk of mozzarella. I had to chill them in the fridge for the kids. These ones were already cooled off when I took the pics so the mozza isn't oozing out.

I also got the dessert made. Apple Turnovers! Holy NOM NOM NOM. I did not get a pic of the inside, so you will just have to trust that they are amazing. Like a yummy apple pie in your hand.

Tomorrow I will make the beef empanadas for the grown ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment