StatCounter

Wednesday 28 March 2012

Pork Dinners

Here is a pic of the peameal bacon on the BBQ from the other night. I brushed it with a mixture of honey and whole grain mustard. It turned out great! It's more like ham than anything. 

And here is tonight's dinner. I baked sweet potato fries and BBQed London Broils. I am hooked on the London Broils from our grocery store. It's ground pork shaped into a patty and then wrapped in a strip of tenderized flank steak, and then, I'm guessing, sprinkled with paprika and a pinch of chopped parsley. I don't do anything to it, but cook it. So delicious. Apparently, this version of London Broil is very Canadian. :D

I also made marinated tomatoes. I de-seeded and sliced tomatoes, then sprinkled with chopped basil, minced garlic, a pinch of pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and feta cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment