StatCounter

Friday 16 March 2012

Day 020

For dinner tonight I BBQed tornados (chicken wrapped in bacon). There are 2 on my plate because the meat was small (3/4s the size of a deck of cards), but I ended up putting one back. The small bowl in the bottom left corner is filled with avocado for the salad. And the white stuff next to the tornado is parmesan shells (from a package). The kids had hot dogs instead of tornado, and they didn't finish their plates either. haha


I let Serenity top her bun with condiments by herself. She couldn't figure out how to eat the hot dog because it turned out so big. lol She ended up eating the wiener by itself and then eating half the bun alone. Dessert was a choice of pudding or banana muffin. My husband and I will have a muffin with coffee once the kids go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment