StatCounter

Sunday 26 February 2012

A New Blog!

I'm dying to start my own home business. I want to work for myself doing something, anything in the food industry. But what?! Just when I think I have the perfect business plan, I start thinking about other things I can do and I lose sight. I love cooking. I love feeding people. I love sharing recipes and hearing how people enjoyed my food. Cooking is something I'm good at. Really good at. If only I could find a way to make this a job.

While I ponder that, I've decided to start a food diary. I'm a stay-at-home mother to 3 kids. My husband works in the military. We are a very busy family, and we are doing our best to make it by off one income. We very rarely eat out because it's expensive! I make school and work lunches and I cook all our meals. I even make all our bread from scratch. Some people ask how I find the time. Not only is it easy, but it's very enjoyable! I wouldn't trade it for the world. OK, I would if the price was right. haha

What will I talk about in here? Lots of stuff! This will be like a diary of sorts for all the food I prepare and the meals we eat. I might share recipes and have pictures of yummy food. You might hear about how picky my kids are when it comes to what to they eat. ;) Maybe you will be inspired to cook more too.

No comments:

Post a Comment