StatCounter

Monday 27 February 2012

Day 002

Breakfast:
Serenity had a banana and a bowl of Cinnamon & Spice instant oatmeal.
Charisma had a banana.
Astra had cheerios.

I usually don't eat breakfast.

Lunch:
Serenity had a half sandwich with ham, mayo, pickle, and mozza, and she had half a granny smith apple.
Charisma had a half sandwich with peanut butter & nutella and some granny smith apple.
Astra had a half sandwich with peanut butter & nutella.
I had a can of beans and toast.

During lunch hour I started a loaf of soft sandwich bread. I also started some Challah dough which I intend to make cinnamon rolls out of. I've never tried this dough, so it will be interesting to see how it turns out.


Dinner will be our leftover pork chops with mushroom gravy and corn. There are a couple hasselback potatoes left. I will split mine with Astra, and make rice for Serenity and Charisma. I didn't make too many potatoes yesterday because the kids are not big on them. I like to keep giving them everything we eat, but I also like to split it up so they aren't stuck eating something they hate for several days.

I still have to make Serenity's school lunch and my husband's work lunch for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment