StatCounter

Friday 11 May 2012

Easy Pudding Cookies




I made Triple Chip Chocolate Pudding Cookies for dessert tonight. They are yummy, and I love the convenience of pudding powder because I usually have some in the pantry and I'm low on cocoa. I got the recipe from Kraft.



Easy Pudding Cookies
Makes 42 cookies


1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
2 eggs
1 tsp. baking soda
2 cups flour
1 pkg. (6 squares) BAKER'S White Chocolate, chopped (I used a mixture of chips totalling about 1 1/2 cups)

Heat oven to 350°F.


Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until light and fluffy. Add dry pudding mix; beat until well blended. Add eggs and baking soda; mix well. Gradually beat in flour until well blended. Stir in chocolate.


Drop tablespoons of dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets.


Bake 10 to 12 min. or until edges are lightly browned. Cool 1 min. on baking sheets; remove to wire racks. Cool completely.

2 comments:

  1. These really are some of the BEST cookies I've ever had, thanks so much for the recipe. We've made them quite a few times at my house since I found this on Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you like them! Thanks for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete